Annual Plenary Conferences of the Academia - Archive#
Each year the Academia organises an international conference, as an integral part of the annual general meeting. These conferences aim to engage all sectional interests of the Academia and are therefore broad in scope and of a highly interdisciplinary nature.
The meetings are open to the general public and to staff and students of the hosting institution. These meetings generally attract in the region of 150 participants from across all disciplinary interests of the Academia. Papers presented at the conference, together with the text of the Erasmus lecture, are reviewed for publication in the European Review. Since 1998, the annual conferences have followed overarching themes.
- 28th Annual Plenary Conference of the Academia Europaea - June 26 - 29, 2016, Cardiff, United Kingdom
- 27th Annual Plenary Conference of the Academia Europaea - 7-10 September, 2015, Darmstadt, Germany
- 26th Annual Plenary Conference of the Academia Europaea, 16 - 18 July, 2014, Barcelona, Spain
- Field Trip to Cardona
- Multisection Workshop: Film, Theater and the Political, Friday 18 July 2014
- Multisession Workshop Informatics Friday 18 July 2014
- 25th Anniversary Conference of the Academia Europaea, 16 - 19 September, 2013, Wroclaw, Poland
- 24th Annual Plenary Conference of the Academia Europaea, 10 - 13 September, 2012, Bergen, Norway
- 23rd Annual Plenary Conference of the Academia Europaea, 20 - 22 September, 2011, Paris, France.